Friday, May 8, 2009

Owl City

Adam Young is Owl City!

I just heard his music for the first time the other day, and if you are looking for up-beat electronica check him out!

Owl City is an electronica/pop project of Adam Young. Formed in early 2007, in Owatonna, Minnesota, Owl City has reached the Top Unsigned Artist position on Myspace, having over 10 million total plays.

A message from Adam's MySpace:


Hello, my name is Adam.
I prefer daydreams over reality.
Music is my muse.
I write and record in my basement.
I have trouble sleeping.
These songs are all I have to show for my sleepless nights.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them.
It means the world to know someone is out there listening.
You have no idea how much I appreciate you.
Thank you.

Cmon you know you want to check his stuff out!

This is a cool video with "Hello Seattle" off the album "Of June."



This is " The Saltwater Room" off the album "Maybe I'm Dreaming."



"Of June" was Owl City's debut album released in 2007. It was soon followed by "Maybe I'm Dreaming" which released in 2008. It is now 2009 and we are awaiting the arrival of his next masterpiece! There is a new single "Hot Air Balloon" which has been released and i suggest everyone check it out!





Owl City is also on tour. Check it out! I will be at Water Street Music Hall on June 26th!



Cheers Adam!
Digg this

No comments: